Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thoughts after the Descriptive Essay

I'm glad i finally finished my descriptive essay. My biggest problem in writing it was that i don't really like to discuss things about my self or really write for a matter of fact. I was able to overcome this only because i had to in order to keep a good grade in this class. I will write if i have to but i do not really enjoy it. My paper started out very bad because I didn't listen well enough and misunderstood what we were supposed to be doing, enough said on that.

I very much enjoyed reading the other blogs. I like to read other peoples work it helps me better mine and makes me realize what i did wrong and how i can improve. The stories i read were very good; however i didn't like commenting because i don't like judging other peoples writings. The comments i got from Mrs. Aiken and students were very helpful in finishing my paper. I like for people to be brutally honest and not hold anything back. I don't like "beating around the bush" about things just come right out and say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment