Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Post

Well it has been awhile since I have posted a post. I have been working a lot lately because business is picking up since deer season is about to start. I have been getting a lot of orders for ammo from 223's, to 270's, to 45acp's. We have also been repairing a lot of guns. My scope rings for my rifles came in the mail the other day. I mounted the scope on the gun and started testing some loads for it. I finally found a load for the gun and now i don't have to sell it. We went to the fair last night and it was rather dull. First off i do not really like going to the fair; however, I went because my mom got free tickets and my girl friend likes it. We did the usual riding rides and eating extra greasy food. There wasn't a lot of people there becasue of the rain, which was good becasue we didn't have to stand in line for anything. That is all i have really been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment